The Emotional Health CBT Clinic is eager to welcome new therapists to its dedicated team!
Are you an OPQ-licensed psychologist or psychotherapist looking to grow professionally and be part of a team?
What we Offer
- We offer expert training in CBT, with regular supervision, seminars, and journal clubs.
- We build and offer innovative group programs, like our new Better Coping for Health Professionals.
- We offer venues to share your knowledge with the public and do corporate mandates as well.
- We collaborate on research at the MUHC, like a current study on heart/brain health in anxiety.
Simplify your work & have the employment status that best suits you!
- Work from home or our offices at the Queen Elizabeth Health Complex.
- We offer admin support: we manage new client inquiries, do a thorough intake evaluation, conciliate client payments and make receipts for your clients.
- We offer the employment status that suits you, whether it is a stable paycheque from full-time employment or the freedom of self-employment with highly competitive rates.
Please contact Luisa Cameli at Dr.Cameli@cbtclinic.ca for more information
Doctoral candidates or OPQ equivalency candidates are welcome to apply.