- An empirically-validated approach that targets the thoughts and behaviors that affect our wellbeing.
- It an effective therapy to treat psychological disorders like depression and anxiety.
- It is an impactful method to cultivate emotional wellness and resiliency. CBT is beneficial to effectively navigate life transitions and grief, to build stronger self-esteem, or to cope with obstacles to thriving like procrastination or other unhealthy habits.
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) in the UK
- The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- The Psychiatric and Psychological Associations in Canada, the US, Australia and the UK, amongst others
IN-PERSON OR ONLINE
Problems we treat
You can make an appointment easily by contacting us by phone or email.
Services are available online and in-person.
Our session fees (50-min) are $180 to see a licensed therapist or $140 to see a trainee in CBT.
What Our Clients Say
INSIGHTS AND NEWS
Our Latest News
Find Us on a Map
Queen Elizabeth Health Complex, Suite 261, 2100 Marlowe ave, Montreal, QC, H4A 3L5
1250 St-Joseph Blvd East, Montreal, QC, H2J 1L8